Music Banter - View Single Post - Competitive League of Legends
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 11:48 AM   #800 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol’ Qwerty Bastard View Post
he has to be. Froggen is still around the scene but i think he's taking the year off maybe? not sure. anyway, Doublelift would definitely take the title. next closest would probably be guys like Sneaky, Bjergsen, Meteos, Impact, etc.

how long has it been since you've watched? i found this season to be really interesting as they've finally added franchising to the league. it's kind of a two sided coin as it has it's pros and it's cons but in the end it's led to a really competitive season. first place in the spring split went to 100 Thieves, who are in their first season.

there has also been a massive spike in player wages because of this which (hopefully) leads to players sticking around for longer. when you see guys like Dyrus and QTpie making ten times the money they ever made as a pro by streaming, it would probably just inspire you to say "**** it" and do the same. i think for a lot of the older players that are still around, Doublelift for example, it's just their competitiveness that keeps them in it. i know sneaky streams almost daily though so he's probably preparing for the post C9 career.
I've actually thought this for the longest since seeing you talk about soccer for so long, but it applies here as well and is even more noticeable since you've only been playing five or six months and are talking like some expert: you're kind of a try-way-too-hard, smarmy douche when it comes to talking about sports.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote