Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 11:12 AM   #7717 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

1. What is your favourite kind of pie?

This thing with onion and tuna or something like that. Haven't had it for years. It's something my mom used to make and it was awesome. I gotta ask her if she's still got the recipe.

2. Would you steal if you knew you could get away with it and if so what is the limit in terms of value?

No. In theory, I'd care less if it was from a huge company, but never steal and would never consider stealing from another individual. I'd have to be desperate to eat or something to break that principle.

3. What is the funniest thread on MB past or present?

I honestly find the communicate in GIFs thread very amusing. Although by it's nature, it's hard to know if everyone else is reading the same into the exchanges as I do. That's why it's so good.

4. Where do you stand on the death penalty? For/against?

Against, allthough not all arguments for are easy for me to refute. It's partially some kind of innate sense of what's just and what's not, I guess.

5. Do you have any fetishes?

Women in high heels usually make me turn my head. It's a totally Pavlovian thing. I can't help it.

6.What do you think happens when we die?

Nothing, essentially. Sometimes, it feels more comforting than scary. I'm not gonna know, so how can I suffer?

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

― Mark Twain
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote