Music Banter - View Single Post - Micshazam's album and song picks
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 04:28 PM   #117 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

A bunch of music. This time with... no theme at all...? Ok, I'll make something up on the spot: All these will be full albums that I'd love to read full reviews of if anyone feels up to the task. You can post them in here if you please.

Not that I expect anyone to bite but... please?

Be'lakor - The Frail Tide [Full Album]

The only album from this band that I haven't heard yet. The CD has been a bit elusive, but I expect it to be good. I love this band. Pretty much the best melodic death metal band ever.

Dir en grey - Kisou (鬼葬) (FULL-LENGTH)

You probably know my stance on this band by now. I hope. This is their 3rd album and their last before a major change of musical style.

Helloween - Better Than Raw (full album)

This band is pretty corny at times (more precisely at all times), but I like them with their current singer. This album was always my favorite. Still is.

Tori Amos - From the Choirgirl Hotel (full album)

Might get you into Tori Amos. Really.
(Note that you will get better sound quality on Spotify. This upload sounds a bit squashed.)

Céu - Vagarosa (full album)

Two years ago, I bumped into the music of Céu. This set off a chain-reaction and she's basically the reason why I now like several artists from South America and have become way more interested in so called "world music".

Last edited by MicShazam; 04-01-2018 at 04:36 PM.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote