Music Banter - View Single Post - Micshazam's album and song picks
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 11:45 AM   #118 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Here's some songs from the albums I'm most interested in getting my hands on right now:

Jinjer - Cloud Factory

From their second album which was re-issued recently. Sounds fairly close to their third and newest album and I feel like it's more or less guaranteed that it will be right up my alley. Ordered it 15 minutes ago!

Jinjer - Waltz

From their first album. Pretty difficult to find on CD these days. Was probably mostly sold in Ukraine origininally and hasn't been re-issued. It sounds kinda rough and is less complex than their newer music, but I still think I'd like it. I just need to find an affordable copy somewhere.

Ex-Fan Des Sixties - Jane Birkin (full album) 1978

I'd like to get my hands on any Jane Birkin album I don't have, so that means pretty much all of her 60's, 70's, 80's stuff. I don't know how many albums she has exactly, but they're all kinda hard to find on CD, so I'll just get whatever I find first one day. If you don't know Jane Birkin, think Francoise Hardy, basically.

Sukekiyo されど道連れ

The third album (titled "Adoratio") from Dir En Grey singer Kyo's secondary band is pretty much impossible to find ****ing anywhere. I think I'm going to have to try and see if I can import it from Japan. Not even easy to hear online, since they keep getting uploads taken down. It's as if they're trying to keep it for themselves, the bastards.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote