Music Banter - View Single Post - I hate grunge.
Thread: I hate grunge.
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #239 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1976 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUrHVWa3s2Y Grunge bands destroyed rock and metal, opened the gates for stupid people with no talent to pretend to make rock music.
Please stop making stupid and inflammatory comments like this. Not that you haven't done so already, and been asked not to, and ignored said requests, but it's worth a try.
Quote:
This is not what rock deserved to become
Who are you to decide what rock deserved to become?
Quote:
, they have no technique, no talent, no guitar solos,
I don't play, so I can't say, but I wonder do you? Are you aware what guitar technique is? If these people truly couldn't play they wouldn't have got a record deal.
Quote:
no knowledges in making good sounds
Please see the rules. We prefer members to use English here. Thanks.
Quote:
, their "alternative" music is the reason why nowadays we dont have good music, they destroyed all.
Opinion101
Quote:
Look what we have now. Rock is DEAD.
Nah. It's alive and kicking, mate.
Quote:
There are no bands like in the 80s,
**** ones, you mean?
Quote:
there are no talented people in this style of music anymore.
This is now bordering on people feeling sorry for you because you're so thick. Sorry. Does someone look after you? Should we speak to them, perhaps?
Quote:
Stage is full of what you name nowadays "metal" and "rock". Back then this music had a soul, technique, you should have been really talented to get famous. There was a respect for this kind of music. But these ****ers closed the gates for real talents and opened them for dumbs and another pieces of ****.
Again, we encourage you to use English here. Thank you.
Quote:
Heavy Metal and rock in the 80s had a soul, there was a balance in melody\drive, there were much more harmony, which your boys from grunge bands didn't have enough brains to understand, they just simply call it "glam". The fact that glam bands used to dress up like women and have stupid haircuts does not mean glam was worse or something like that. Those guys were much more talented, they knew their instruments better, they loved to make really good music, not just for people with no brain, no musical taste and soul. Thanks to Nirvana for Biebers, Kardashians and other pieces of ****. Good job grunge. It's all about what resulted from killing mainstream of the 80s. How ironic, they claimed to be the so-called "saviors" of rock music when actually they are the reason why we have all these whiny emo, screamo, & metalcore bands today.
Bieber is grunge? Wow! Learn something new every day!