Music Banter - View Single Post - Last Bought
Thread: Last Bought
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:37 PM   #2216 (permalink)
Key

I'm still waiting for the movie to be available to non Prime members on Amazon, even though I could very easily just go to the store and buy it, but my social anxiety has been so bad lately that I can't legitimately bring myself to talk for more than a minute, and talking to people is getting increasingly more difficult. It's got a lot to do with the fact that I spend most of my time alone, or at work. So it's not like I socialize at all. I went ahead and bought myself the collectory edition hardback book for the movie. I have all of the entire series as collectors edition books along with the blu ray versions of all the movies. It's got concept art, and all kinds of cool stuff. I've gone through the other books probably more than 5 times each. It's just so interesting to look more into the world of Star Wars that lives alongside the movies themselves. And yes, I absolutely love The Last Jedi. I thought it delivered in every way it could. Every character was spot on, minus maybe one or two. It was such a fun rollercoaster ride when I saw it in IMAX 3D with my crew from work. My boss also loved it, and that made me happy. So yeah, it'll be here tomorrow.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote