Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 11:35 AM   #17709 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
#imnotracistbut

OMFG black women are the worst customers by ten miles. Black men are fine, black kids are fine, women in general are fine. But black women are like a minefield of being ****heads when they get the chance to lord over people in the service industry. They're the most demanding, the most entitled, the most rude, the most indifferent to any customers waiting behind them, and the most likely to complain over nonsense.

First time I got a customer complaint in forever cause some bitch wanted to make sure the cheese on her sandwiches was melted, which was relayed to me by a coworker, and I told her that the sandwiches on the heat chute already had melted cheese. I was then informed that she wanted her sandwiches fresh, and so I did so.

Later found out she bitched at my manager because she didn't like my lip or something. I hadn't even been rude. Of all the times I've been absolutely deserving of a customer complaint it's the time I did nothing that I get in trouble? **** off. Black women will be the death of me.
People who’ve had the good fortune of not having to deal with this undesirable consequence of centuries of racism topped with decades of welfare can pass judgement but I know exactly the subset of silverbacks of which you speak.

He was acquitted, too. You can tell that privileged white bitch doesn’t have to deal with that **** everyday. They never shut the **** up. That guy used minimum force. They cackle like dusted hyenas from dusk to dawn.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote