Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 05:39 AM   #7807 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

1. What musical artist best sums up your personality?

Lucem Ferre. Or Sadistik. Actually, more like XXXTentacion or $uicideboy$, I'm not quite as classy and mature as Sadistik is.

2. I have just given you one hundreds pounds/dollars/euros/whatever you use in your country. What do you buy?

I don't ****ing know. Probably save it. Or hold onto it. Probably end up being food or spend on friends. I spend a lot of money on my friends. Like feeding them or getting them gifts or trying to help out or going to do dope ****. I remember this one night I spent well over $100 just to get all my friends over to the club. I paid for entrance fees, gas money and drinks.

3. What is your favourite album artwork and why?

I don't know if I have a favorite.

Ones that stand out are:

Jesus Christ's Mistress by King Gordy

Freek Show and W.I.C.K.E.D. by Twiztid.

Tetsuo & Youth by Lupe Fiasco

Ultraviolet by Sadistik

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West

KKKill The Fetus by Esham

Low End Theory by A Tribe Called Quest

I'm sure I'm missing some.

4. Cities or countryside?

Cities because stores and ****.

5. What is the worst injury you have ever gotten?

Splitting my head open.

6. What do you dislike most about the opposite sex?

They are either complicit with the patriarchy or they are a double standard toting man hating feminist. There is rarely an in between, but that's most humans with most things. So really I guess I don't have a real answer that couldn't be applied to my own sex.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote