Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 07:11 AM   #7809 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

1. What musical artist best sums up your personality?

Mike Skinner probs.

2. I have just given you one hundreds pounds/dollars/euros/whatever you use in your country. What do you buy?

Spend about half of it on some e liquid and coils for my new tank. I need some high VG liquid (I'd buy 500ml) so with the coils and delivery that'd be £50 gone.

With the remaining £50, I'd buy a Dominos, I have wanted a pizza for a few weeks now but I'm one of those guys that doesn't spend anything unless it's pretty much necessary (tight) so I put it off for weeks but if I'm being given the money I'd get one, with a voucher so I get two and save one for tomorrow. One would be pepperoni, the other would be a magherita.

£30 left, I'd probably spend that in the supermarket. I'd get some things which I think I have ran out of and make a curry, onion bhajis, rice etc.

If there is anything left, probably a tenner, I'd put it on some bets for the rest of the weekend's sporting action. £10 on Southampton @ 17/4 returns £52.50 and its going to happen so I'd take my winnings and just call it quits at this point.

3. What is your favourite album artwork and why?

I just like it and I like the cloud suit.

4. Cities or countryside?

Countryside near a city. Right now I live in a city near the countryside. There is a suburb of the city I live in with the houses that cost several million to buy, absolutely beautiful properties and area, more rural there. If I find £10m that is where I'd buy a house.

5. What is the worst injury you have ever gotten?

I have only had one that required surgery and that was two broken metacarpals. Not too bad really. Just a few weeks in a cast/bandage and great difficulty doing daily tasks. On one of the check ups after six weeks, the nurse just got some pliers and pulled the pins out of the bones. I cringe just thinking about it. I wasn't told this would happen and for good reason because I'd have melted.

6. What do you dislike most about the opposite sex?

Long hair gets everywhere.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote