Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 05:23 AM   #6030 (permalink)
Yac
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
So you're accusing Berman of murder....?

Seen Deep Space 9 yet? if not, it blows TNG away. But only from season three on. Highly recommended, as is Babylon 5, if you're interested. Please though, for the love of God, avoid Voyager!
Just sayin' it's an interesting coincidence
I saw a handful of episodes from both voyager and ds9 back in the day, now.. I'm not there yet, will try to get through Voyager first, despite ample warnings. So far I enjoy how cpt Janeway keeps looking absolutely terrified every time anything happens, how that half klingon lady has one eye 1cm lower than the other, the ships doctor (the only really good part so far).. I'm only 4 episodes in, but one way or another, the Expanse season 3 is coming out tomorrow, right ? This is the sh*t, best sf on tv, now or in history up till now. The Expanse is to sci fi tv what Band of Brothers was to most productions about war. And that's the truth.

Battlestar Galactica was great, though I'm not sure how it managed to withstand the test of time. And yes, I am talking about the reboot - it was one of the first, if not the first major tv series using camera operators with parkinsons.. I mean, this shaky cam thing, regardless whether the shot is dynamic or it's someone taking a dump and thinking about life, it gets old. I enjoyed it when it came out, now .. well, I fear it might work as "well" as the X-files. I tried watching the first episodes, it was almost as painful and cheesy as the adventures of captain Kirk and mr Spock

And Tricia Helfer in battlestar galactica.. she's just stunning. In fact, the whole cast is great.

Yesterday, I saw the 1st episode of season 2 of Legion, and it's just as awesome, weird and unsettling as the first season was. I'm really looking forward to it. Also, I forgot just how hot Aubrey Plaza is <3
Yac is offline   Reply With Quote