Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 05:22 AM   #6035 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post

Wendy was only in a single episode, but.. she left an impression
Colony - no. Mr Josh Holloway has a very punchable face, somehow he drove me away I know it's not a legit reason, especially since Peaky Blinders convinced me Cillian Murphy is amazing, and not a weird looking freak and possibly a deviant (well, the possibility is still there, I guess :P).
Truth is - I'd need a clone to work for me if I were to watch every single thing that is worth watching .. I might get to it, eventually.
Anyway, the Expanse season 3 is supposed to be here today! Too bad netflix will only show it after the season is done, I guess I'll have to stea.. I mean, look for alternative sources
Colony is decent, sort of a mixture maybe of V and Falling Skies (though I didn't care for the latter). But yeah, when you hate an actor/actress it's hard to give the show a chance.

Did you watch the "new" Star Trek? Can't recall: Star Trek Explorer or something? I wasn't impressed, I have to say. They probably should just leave it now. Also, I'm assuming you've seen the incredible 12 Monkeys?