Music Banter - View Single Post - Micshazam's album and song picks
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 05:00 AM   #156 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post

Holy cow, that's not the reaction I was expecting. I know she rubs some people the wrong way, but still. Fair game anyway. While I don't quite see the Kate Bush aping, it's at least a bit easier to kinda understand what you mean with this particular album, as it plays up the arty poppiness a bit. I definitely feel like Tori very much has a singing voice all her own, with a distinct Southern twang that only seems to get more pronounced with age.

If you still want to do another, then that Helloween album, Better Than Raw would be fun to see your take on. For some reason, this album and the one before it are not on Spotify. It seems they belong to a label that have not agreed to the same contract as Nuclear Blast - who probably owns all of the other albums of the band at this point.

If you can't find a good quality upload on Youtube or elsewhere, I could upload it myself. Just let me know.
No that's cool. I own all the Helloween discography. I'll do that one and another one from your list. I'll take a look. Sorry about Tori: guess we'll have to split the divorce proceedings.