Music Banter - View Single Post - Is violence ever the answer?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 09:25 AM   #23 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Would you rather be CORRECT or would you rather be HAPPY? You can sit there chanting peaceful mantras, but if some dude comes up and kicks you in the face, then what?
Presumably you lose your place in your chanting and have to start all over again. Annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I do nothing for a few years and then after it’s long forgotten I kill his daughter.
That's you idea of complete pacifism? What if he don't have a daughter? Let me guess: you go **** his wife and wait for ten years or so. What if he don't have a wife? Let me guess: you spend years getting him together with some hot bit (she gotta be hot if you're gonna pork her, nomsayin?), pop a kid in her belly, wait another ten years. What if it's not a girl? If at first you don't succeed, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
No, I wholly picked up on your sarcasm in referring to my martial arts abilities. But instead of pointing it out and having you backtrack and claim sincerity, I just rolled with it. It's not worth it to start shit for no reason. Our time is finite, homie. And I don't need require your approval to have confidence in myself. I know my worth and abilities. Your judgment means nothing to me.
Whollier-than-thou, eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Quick, painless, efficient death is the only violence I'm down for.
For the other person, I'm assuming. Cos you know, you can get that from a suicide vest if that's how you want to go. As a bonus, you get to take out a whole lot of innocent people too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Hunting humans for sport is fine. Got it.
As long as you have somewhere to keep the trophies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai View Post
I'd take that over fox hunting anyday m8.
Yeah, foxes just can't get the hang of them rifles, can they? Stupid animals, looking down the barrel and saying "so I look down here, do I?" before pulling the trigger.