Music Banter - View Single Post - Entitlements
Thread: Entitlements
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 09:29 AM   #17 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
People should have sufficient access to that which is necessary to sustain them, regardless of how many pieces of paper with pictures of dead Presidents that they have in their wallet.

Those same people should ALSO be willing to work, to the best of their ability, to contribute to that system, which is providing for them.

People need to pull back the blinders that "modern society" has put on them.

Access to NATURAL RESOURCES is the bloodline of all successful societies.

"Money" is a fictitious construct.

Societies, albethey less "evolved," have proven that it is possible to survive without currency; instead, relying on trading and bartering systems.

I penned a short article regarding BASIC / UNIVERSAL INCOME a few years back for my website.

The monopolization and control of natural resources, especially by asshole families and corporations [b/c let's face it, only an asshole would deny people the things that they need to survive], which are necessary to live, should be viewed with great disgust and abhorrence.
What does the bolded word mean? I can't figure it out. I thought it might be albeit, but that doesn't seem to fit. Then I thought although, but who misspels that word in that way? Care to enlighten me?