Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 10:47 AM   #7856 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

1. Giving as much, or as little detail as you feel comfortable doing, are/were your parents basically good or bad people?

My parents are good people. Just good, normal people who live their own lives. They don't work for charity or anything, but they're hospitable, nice people who treat others with respect. I'd say I had a really good, safe childhood with caring parents. Don't know why I still turned out to be such a **** up I don't have any excuses if you look at my background.

2. What's your favourite cake? (I know, I know, but it's hard to keep coming up with fresh questions. Besides, we all love cake, right?)

Anything with raisins tends to be good. Lots of Danish pastries use copious amounts of cinnamon and I like that.

Freshly baked kanelsnegle ("cinnamon snails") are amazing if you've got some good coffee to go along with them.

3. If you saw someone, a stranger, male or female, being assaulted on the street, would you intervene? (Intervene includes calling the cops, shouting at the assailants, etc. You don't actually have to wade in.)

I don't know if I would, but I hope I would. I have yet to find out if I'm really a coward, but I think that I should step in if it did happen.
Of course, if I saw no way it would endanger me at all, then why wouldn't I call the cops? I'd have to feel convinced it was necessary, perhaps. I wouldn't do anything if I decide it's just a few morons fighting it out.

4. At what age, and level, did you finish your education (assuming you have)?

I'd been jumping between various things for years, but at age 30 I finally had a candidate's degree in "Interactive Digital Media". I'm not sure what a candidate degree is in English, if it's the same system or whatever... But it's a University thing. Took 5 years. Was a mix of IT and the humanities.

5. Generally, do you eat things that are bad for you, and if so, does it bother you that you do?

I know I shouldn't but I eat tonnes of junk. I'm better at eating healthy now than I was some years ago, but I still eat far too much stuff that's no doubt bad for me. I'm not trying to live until I'm a 100 or anything.

6. Overall, again in a general sense, are you environmentally aware, ie do you do anything to help save the planet, or do you not give a toss?[/QUOTE]

I do give a damn, but it seems hopeless sometimes. I recycle and only have lights on in the room I'm in, etc. but it's not like that's gonna save the planet. It's more the principle of it.

Last edited by MicShazam; 04-14-2018 at 10:52 AM.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote