Music Banter - View Single Post - Streetlight Manifesto! Keasbey Nights!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 02:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
drgoodbeats
Groupie

the album is out in three days my friend got a copy tho works in a record store listened to it alot it is nothing outstanding its good really good but it is mainly the same as before with a few minor tweaks and extra set of lyrics added to dear sergio
the lyrics of some songs have been slown down which takes away the edge but they explain why they have changed everything at the end of 1234,1234 i will post the lyrics:

'I'll tell you right now, we have no intent of hiding our intentions, we wanted to prevent the re-release of Keasbey untouched as well as to get the record to sound how it should have sounded originally. For that we sacrificed months of our time, and our money and now we feel what we have is worth paying for. Although, truth be told, I don't care if a single record is sold as it is, indeed, old music and kids have a right to know what it is and to decide whether or not they'll pay for it. Do I think it's worth 13 dollars? Yes, very much so, but that's my opinion. What other people decide, that's their own opinion. We're going to keep doing what we do whether or not a single record is sold.
We're going to keep doing what we do whether or not a single record is sold.
We're going to keep doing what we do whether or not a single record is sold.'

this album lacks a bit of energy compared to the orginal but u can hear the distinct streetlight manifesto horns so i have mixed opinions a loved orginally keasby nights not sure wether new album is better or worse yet
drgoodbeats is offline   Reply With Quote