Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 12:49 PM   #50209 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So I got a customer complaint for using profanity at work today and my boss told me that if it turns into a written complaint that he's going to have to fire me. Okay fine. You do what you gotta do, bro. Then after work while I'm eating in the dining room he sits down and gives me this whole spiel about being professional and how I'm giving the "perception" that I say whatever the **** I want and that it shows a lack of respect to him and blah blah blah. Okay fine.

Only after he was done and went back into the kitchen did it hit me that yesterday his mother pulled into the driver-thru and he didn't know it was her. She said something that sounded kind of rude or something and then drove through to the window, to which my manager responded by loudly calling her a bitch. This is also not the only time he has ever done things like that, even if he doesn't do it as much as me.

After I was done eating I went back to the kitchen to have a nice reasonable discussion with him about what a self-righteous hypocrite he, because I am not about to eat a **** sandwich with a smile, but of course he'd gone to the bank. I wasn't about to wait around so I went home and now I have to wait till tomorrow to talk to him. ****ing jobs.
I've been through this before. It won't go your way.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote