Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 03:38 PM   #7957 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
How so?

That's a legit question btw. I'm asking as someone whose familiarity with public schools is as a student who was more concerned with surviving school than critiquing it.
Black kids from uneducated families remain uneducated. So that problem isn’t fixed. Then uneducated black kids are so disruptive they make it impossible for anyone else to learn.

Anyone can choose to believe this or not but the news stories that black kids are more sternly punished than white kids for the same offenses is a falsehood. Black kids run roughshod over white middle class teachers who are out of their depth.

The black grandmother (the ultimate matriarch and leader in black communities) wants black kids disciplined in school with an iron fist. The **** the SPLC puts out is white middle class propaganda. The system that governs black schools is WHITE. It’s too gentle for ghetto kids. If black people governed their own schools grandma would be sitting in the back of the class with a switch and any kid who objected would get their ass beat. One generation later they’d be able to ****ing read.

So I figure next I’m going to hear oh so you think black kids should be forced to do this or that. No, I don’t. But more importantly it’s none of my ****ing business.

The idea that poor blacks want a replication of middle class white schools is ridiculous. It’s ridiculous because we’ve been trying it since the 70s and it doesn’t ****ing work.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote