Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 04:07 PM   #7960 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Church

It’s just true. My dad joked about it after beating my ass. He said verbatim “Call social services. See how long it takes until some n-gger has his dick in your ass!”

Seeing as to how I grew up in Atlanta his point was well-taken.

**** that’s brutal. Reading it, it almost doesn’t seem real but that’s 100% true.
Yeah no, I got plenty of that **** as a child. Like the time I was just playing around on my grandparents piano and making a **** ton of noise and my uncle came up to me and told me to stop. I told him in the brattiest voice possible, "You're not my dad!" and he grabbed me by the jaw in a vice grip and threatened me with violence.

That sounds terrible and all (and it is), but I could never help but feel that when a teacher was dealing with me for doing something equally bratty and they're trying to explain to me calmly why I shouldn't do that that it must not have been nearly as big a deal cause they weren't seizing me by the mouth and scaring the ever loving **** out of me.

It's all well and good to decide that that is a wrong way to deal with children, but it doesn't mean much to that child who was raised that way and when the parents hear that it probably sounds like the degenerate imperialists are trying to educate the natives.

Thanks for making me lose more faith in the human race's ability to coexist.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote