Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 06:52 PM   #7982 (permalink)
uncle salty
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
1. Giving as much, or as little detail as you feel comfortable doing, are/were your parents basically good or bad people?
My mom did her best. My father was a falling down drunk whom I didn't meet until I was 33.

Quote:
2. What's your favourite cake? (I know, I know, but it's hard to keep coming up with fresh questions. Besides, we all love cake, right?)
Crab cakes.

Quote:
3. If you saw someone, a stranger, male or female, being assaulted on the street, would you intervene? (Intervene includes calling the cops, shouting at the assailants, etc. You don't actually have to wade in.)
Heck yea. I actually did once. Some guy had a Rottweiler pup and had him by the scruff & was strapping the dog with it's leash. The dog was wailing that high pitched 'I'm in pain' cry.

I like to think there's an extra special place in Hell for people that mistreat animals, kids and old folk.
Quote:
4. At what age, and level, did you finish your education (assuming you have)?
I graduated high school in 1982.

Quote:
5. Generally, do you eat things that are bad for you, and if so, does it bother you that you do?
I used to eat whatever I wanted. My blood type may have actually been mayo.

Then I had a heart attack last June. I eat way better now. and I also quit smoking.

I got the big picture right away.

Quote:
6. Overall, again in a general sense, are you environmentally aware, ie do you do anything to help save the planet, or do you not give a toss?
I don't litter, and I separate the trash into recycle bins, but that's about as far as I go with it.
uncle salty is offline   Reply With Quote