Music Banter - View Single Post - I hate grunge.
Thread: I hate grunge.
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 07:58 PM   #608 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1976 View Post
I joined this forum to discuss about music. As a fan of "hair metal" , I like discussing its rise and fall. What do you want from me? Man I miss the 80s/early 90s good times and good memories. I grew up on heavy metal. love hair metal. Nirvana was **** and I held them responsible for the destruction of rock music. God damn there was some good ****ing rock music in the 80s-early 90s. Rock music was butchered in 90s by media and people who were jealous of rock music's popularity. Late 80s/early 90s for me was the best years ever partying and getting ****ed up and getting laid i miss them days.
What do I want from you? How about some actual discussion? Talk TO people, not AT them. Almost every post you've made is the same: you reiterate the same points over and over again without engaging with anyone here, debating points or even saying hi. It's literally like you're talking to yourself. So if you joined MB for that, you're not going to have much fun around here, apart from as the butt of jokes. As Captain Picard says: engage!