Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 04:15 PM   #50382 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Thanks for the support, everyone. I also learned today that he's been hanging with my abusive ex-wife (another lie that he told me he stopped talking to her.) I actually met him through her.

And apparently, he's been going around telling everyone that INNERSPACEBOY set the house fire due to a shoddy self-wiring job that caused a lightbulb to combust! He's telling everyone he's the victim here.

Tomorrow he's agreed to come over with a team and clean up his mess. We'll see how that goes. I plan to supervise. And we'll see if he pays the back rent and utilities he still owes.

And yes - I'll be changing the locks. It will be so, so good to be rid of him!

I'm still getting used to the incredible beautiful quiet of the house with them gone. And how immaculately spotless it is now that I've erased every trace of them (save for the attic). I'm on edge as if they'll burst into the room at any moment like usual.

It's seriously been a traumatic year. But hopefully, after tomorrow, I can put it all behind me.

Thanks again.
Never forget that people will happily **** you over for whatever reason you can't even predict.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote