Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 09:23 AM   #50417 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
That came true last night. I'd given my former tenant this weekend to clean up his mess. He appeared last night, cherry picked a few belongings he wanted to save, and walked away leaving the entire disgusting sty, fecal matter and all for me to clean.

He sent me a message terminating our friendship instructing me to never contact him again and effectively stated that he has no intention of paying his delinquent rent, ultilities, cleaning crew fees, fire damage, insulation repair, lock changes, or any monies at all. He then began texting my coworkers offering to get together for drinks to tell them that I started the fire and what a bully I am.

I'm going to make a few calls this morning for my safety. First a locksmith, then a quote from a cleaning service to attach to tomorrow's lawsuit, and then I'll need to phone the court to start the legal process.

He even went so far as to steal all the light bulbs in the attic so I'd have trouble photographing their sty in pitch darkness for the court.

Wish me luck. I'm about to sue a family of lawyers.
Sadly, none of this is at all surprising. I actually thought he might have stolen some of your stuff. What a ****. Let's hope he gets what's coming to him. Hang tough man, at least he's gone now. Play some Stockhausen or KLF and just be happy he and his retard companions are the hell out of your hair forever.