Music Banter - View Single Post - Eurovision 2018
Thread: Eurovision 2018
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 01:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lilja
Music Addict

The only problem is that there are not so many black horse winners in Eurovision. In this case, I really think that the bookies have it right in that Isreal is going to win. And that people think that by voting for this lady, they will in some way show their support for feminism and Me too! bah.

I don't mind putting up and buying 10 dollars worth of music, but I don't think I would bet on the winner, I would bet on who will most likely make the finals but come in last..that always seems to come as a shocker as there are so many crappy songs, it is hard to award the least amount of points to a country. And then there is always alliances which say "Sure, your song is crap but you are my friend" voting or "There is no way my country can afford this contest but you
guys still have money for food and a functional electrical grid, you take it". But sure, if there is enough interest, 10 dollars worth of music seems fair to the one who picks who will come in last of the ones that qualifies for the finals.

Oooh update: THe Czech entry got injured during the rehearsels and can't walk at the moment. Well, guess the camel will be coming.

Last edited by Lilja; 05-01-2018 at 02:05 AM.
Lilja is offline   Reply With Quote