Music Banter - View Single Post - I hate grunge.
Thread: I hate grunge.
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #734 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'll bet your kids are glad they were never born or else they'd have to spend all day giving their aunt a sponge bath.
Hey, if I'd had kids she'd be on her own. Although ... the chance to drown them while they were bathing her ... I do not like kids and I would never have any. Except, possibly, if the money got too tight and we needed a cheap source of food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
And imagine their psychological upheaval when they discover their aunt is also their mother.
Oh we'd have that conversation. They'd want to know why they each had three nipples. You can't just explain that sort of thing away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Okay, since this is gonna turn into another one of those things were Occ and probably Batty are saying increasingly offensive, dumb **** while (and this is the biggest problem) forgetting to be funny:
This ends now.
Grindy, it's cool. I love these guys. Let them loose, let them do their worst. As long as they confine themselves to just me and my imaginary kids, and don't say anything offensive about Karen, I'm down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank. View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the big reunion tour of the original/most popular line-ups. I'd be shocked if they didn't do big numbers.
Like "number two"?!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Why do you think Spider-Man is so fond of it?
Hair metal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
C'mon, Nick. I love Hair Metal, but shit like Guns n Roses and Bon Jovi were just shitty knockoffs of Nazareth. They literally stole their whole sound from them, and made it wimpier. You go listen to Razamanaz and tell me that GnR didn't spend their whole careers jerking off to that shit.
And Free of course. Also, lay off Bon Jovi, you reprobate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Skynardwuar
Gimme Back My Bird, Free, I'm The Last Of A Dyin' Breed and I Wanna Go Back to Sweet Home Alabama.