Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Dude111 Appreciation Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 05:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I noticed he likes to bump old threads. I look if you've posted in them to see if it's part of the bump and blitz game.

Like I said I was looking for you on the boards cause I found something I thought you might like. When I first discovered this album I immediately thought of sharing it with you. I am learning a tough lesson in the Album Club 2017 that my taste in music doesn't go over well with others. So right now I have zero confidence when recommending music. If this album doesn't cut the mustard, sorry. So, so sorry.

Nymphs & Satyrs
https://youtu.be/rxGrKzJ3uoI
^ Hey Thank you Neapolitan! It's true we haven't been in contact much lately, but I always think of you as a kindred spirit, a fellow enthusiast of a couple of genres that don't get much attention on MB. I'm sorry if your choices are going unappreciated in the Album Club. Shame on MB, because this Nymphs & Satyrs album sounds wonderful. So far I'm only a couple of tracks in, but far enough to have been caught completely off guard by "It don't mean a thing". What a wonderful find ! Thanks very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
The real question is:
Dude111, Mindfulness, Norg or FPK?
Who's your favourite?
IMO the real question is: What's with Dude's desktop full of half-repaired tapes? Is that your job or is it your obsession sorry I mean hobby?