Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 02:46 PM   #50609 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I got some really good news right before receiving even more news that the good news was misinformation.

Not joking.

Life. Goddamnit.
Damn. Sorry man. So she pulled through after all? You gotta finish the job, I told ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
#VistaHawk2018

Also received some great news today. Went down to the office to pick up my mail and the manager told me two spots are opening up in a week in the permanent living section of the park. I was going to have to move out in mid June and not return for at least a year. She even showed me both of them - I'll take either one.

Will be within walking distance to the pool, rec room, general store, mail and package pickup, laundry, bathrooms/showers, and hard core Wifi service so I don't have to keep eating through my mobile hotspot.

HUGE relief. I'd been checking out places in case a spot didn't come through and they were all closer to downtown, i.e., ****loads more expensive. Plus they were all short term stays.
Woo-hoo! Lucky you!

Chula, clear something up for me. Stupid as I may be, I'm confused: are you travelling alone in the Winnie or are your kids with you?