Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 06:50 PM   #10146 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
3 is largely empty and after you finish all the things there is not a single reason to ever play it again. NV is highly populated with better locations, the desert being a nuclear wasteland just works, the decisions you make are more intelligent and actually mean something, there is so much to do that I've still not done everything, the weapons are far better and more varied, the companions are fantastic as opposed to being "perfectly nice", and the story is actually interesting. The only thing 3 has over New Vegas is the DC ruins.
1. 3 has unlimited random encounters, NV has a locked amount.

2. 3 has far more respawn points and respawning NPCs, leading to a world that doesn't become entirely void of enemies once you clear it out. And you can actually play an evil character without running out of peeps to kill.

3. Fallout 3 had perfectly nice companions? So I'm guessing you were too much of a bitch for Clover and Jericho?

4. NV has better dialogue and speech checks that actually matter, but a completely one sided story in favor of the NCR. Caesar's Legion and Independent runs are incredibly shallow in comparison, seriously hurting replay value. Still better than 3, but come on, don't hype that floppy shit.

I could go on, but fuck it, nobody's gonna read this shit anyway.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote