Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 09:55 AM   #8127 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. What's one negative thing you can say about one of your friends, family or someone you know well? Obviously, it's up to you how much or how little you elaborate on this.

My uncle is a miserable ****ing ****. He's not a bad guy I guess, it's just miserable to hear him blather on and on about liberals, black people, and global warming. Sometimes when I'm at my grandparents for holidays and we're watching TV before dinner I occasionally have to leave the room when he starts talking in slave voice at black football players. Even when he's not being a neocon **** he still tends to be insufferable, bitter, and arrogant to a level that makes me look like... a really humble person.

I hear he's losing his teaching job (I feel bad for any of his black students) because he was too lazy to get his master's degree and his school system just changed their standards so now he needs one. Blah blah blah I love my family blah blah blah, but I can't pretend I don't feel more than a little schadenfreude at his failure to prepare for the future after he gave me so many condescending lectures as a kid about school. How's it feel, bitch?

2. What genre of music did you FIRST really get into, and are you still into it?

Thrash metal. I was into music before that but thrash hit me ten times harder than anything before. And yes I still listen to a **** ton of it even if I'm starting to run out of legitimately good bands to discover.

3. What's your level of gardening expertise or interest, on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is not interested/black thumb and 10 is TV garden show-level expert and enthusiast?

-1. I hate yard work with a passion (mulching is the devil), plants look nice but not enough for me to invest time and effort into them, and **** allergies.

4. Name one (or more) thing you dislike about summer?

Humidity. I sweat too much for that ****.

5. What's your view on kids; whether it's having them yourself or other people having them?

Kids can kick rocks. I don't like talking to them, I don't like them talking to me, and it would be child abuse for me to ever have any.

6. Is there anyone you would legitimately die for?[/QUOTE]

*shrug*
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote