Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 12:56 PM   #8145 (permalink)
Black Francis
Out of Place

1. What's one negative thing you can say about one of your friends, family or someone you know well? Obviously, it's up to you how much or how little you elaborate on this.

My family has their flaws but honestly nothing too annoying about them is popping into mind, except maybe my nephew. Apart from me he's the only one in the family that has picked up the guitar and i remember one day i went to my sister's house and we were messing around his guitar and he started trying to play Van Halen solos and show off sht like that but he could barely string together a couple of power chords.

I was kinda disappointed that his focus for playing the guitar was just to show off sweet solos but he didn't bother to first learn how to make a basic composition. I honestly can't tell you if he just has the mind of a lead guitarist or he's just a poseur. Apart from that he's a great kid.

2. What genre of music did you FIRST really get into, and are you still into it?

Local rap. Filthy local rap we simple called Underground. To this day i haven't heard american rap be that filthy.

3. What's your level of gardening expertise or interest, on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is not interested/black thumb and 10 is TV garden show-level expert and enthusiast?

4. Name one (or more) thing you dislike about summer?

The heat i guess. But i prefer hot over cold.

5. What's your view on kids; whether it's having them yourself or other people having them?

I don't necessarily hate kids as much as i hate some of the phases they go through depending on their age. Kids go through alot of transitional phases that range from sadistic to loving to spoiled to downright disgusting.

6. Is there anyone you would legitimately die for?

Yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote