Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 04:41 PM   #682 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
at 4am this morning, i sent my sister a message saying i'm gay ( probably the most difficult and gutsy thing i did in my life to date ).....3 hours later she responded....20 messages after that, she said it was cool....

a big shout out to all the people that suffered my relentless bitching about the subject during the past several months, i could not have done it if it weren't for you, for which i will be eternaly grateful...
I think this teaches me to only read the last couple of posts on each thread! Well done for coming out Adidass, a 4am text maybe isn't the best way to go about it, but I suppose when you make that leap the time isn't the biggest thing on your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_exotic_booze
You can shave toes, you know.
Yes, you can shave toes. Feet in fact. I've done it (I was bored, it happens).

MY DAY: Involved me walking into the ladies toilets, walking into the ladies changingrooms and wearing a different type of trainers on my left foot to that on my right (that's what I brought to the gym, mismatched shoes). Not on best form.
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote