Music Banter - View Single Post - Any baseball fans?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 03:14 PM   #420 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

if only it were that easy. it’s hard convincing players to come north of the boarder, there’s a lot of commitment that comes with playing in a different country than the other 29 teams.

as far as our roster goes, i agree but you have to look at what’s taking up our money. Tulo will make $20 mil this year and might not even play, his deal has turned out to be one of the worst in MLB history. Martin will make $20 mil as well. great catcher but at 35 that’s a lot of money. Morales will make $12 mil yet can’t hit a ****ing fast ball down main street. Donaldson will make $24 mil and deserves every penny.

that alone is 76+

if it’s me we dump Donaldson and Martin at the deadline and call up Vladdy Jr and maybe Bichette too.

btw, how about them Sox? all my coworkers are Boston sports fans, makes Monday mornings pretty hard on me Mookie is the real deal though, who else would you think of putting after Harper and Trout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote