Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 03:03 AM   #41 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanblake719 View Post
Sorry if my post offended you. It's just my opinion. Everyone has their own individual tastes. QOTSA just don't appeal to me. I just heard go with the flow on spotify and i can confirm right now that I still think they suck. The song is a 3 power chord riff that never stops until the song finally ends. There's no different part for the chorus or even a bridge too make the song even a little bit more interesting. If that were just a lesser track on the album maybe it wouldn't be that bad. But the song was the first single off of the album and it even had a music video. If that's the best they can do they obviously ****en suck. That song makes green day's songs seem technical. I've got nothing against Josh Homme personally. I just hate his band and music. I don't think they or their music deserves the attention and praise it gets.
Then you better chuck all your rock and/or roll music in the trash and go listen purely to jazz and classical. Technical ability is irrelevant unless you're trying to make technical music.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote