Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 05:17 AM   #47 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
o

Let’s go get some. I have the potential to erect.
I never knew you were an architect!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanblake719 View Post
Yeah I guess it was a rant. I've been inspired by this podcast that I've been listening to called Your Favorite Band Sucks where they criticize overrated bands. That's why I picked the bands that i brought up because I wanted to mention only bands that have reputations as being great even though they actually suck. If I was gonna mention bands that everybody already knows sucks like Nickelback the list would have gone on for days.
Yeah but you ranted. You didn't present any real arguments, just a string of "I hate this band". Another thing you did is that: every time you changed to another band you hated you started with "another band I hate is.." so it all looked sort of cut-and-paste, and your opinions, while yours to have, didn't really stack up. You need to realise that you may be (and in fact were) trashing bands others here might be fans of. And yeah, the paragraphs thing, dude. Holy ****ing ****. Do you know how hard it is to read one massive block of text? I'm known for my Walls of Text, but even I use page breaks and paragraphs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Why do you hate paragraphs? Did you listen to a podcast about them sucking as well?
Paragraphs suck. They caused 9/11.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Yo TC, how do you feel about Free?

Who's TC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Boy, he'd sure hate krautrock, ambient or drone.
Or Frownland's music!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sane Psycho View Post
I will give this guy a lot of credit, unlike Nick, he actually responds to people rather than running in circles and repeating the same bull****, he doesn't come across as having angry old man syndrome, and has legitimate reasons for disliking the bands.

Keep it up, ni����a. Learn how to paragraph better, and you'll be a fine addition to this forum.
Yeah fair play I guess. But it's going to take more than just proper formatting to make the OP one of us. He's going to have to learn to take on board the opinion of others, debate rather than rant, and of course, as we all have done, walk a high wire unaided across two buildings at midnight. Man, I hated doing that, but we all had to do it!