Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 02:57 PM   #2315 (permalink)
Thom Yorke
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Yorke View Post
Just have to say that what Vegas is doing this year may be the most incredible thing I've seen in the NHL in a very long time.

Love where the Bruins are at right now. Overwhelming influx of young talent this year, yet the veterans like Bergeron, Marchand and Chara are still the focal points of the team. Don't want to get ahead of myself, especially considering they've looked rough coming out of the bye week, but that's a winning formula.
Well, so much for that. They just got absolutely wrecked by Tampa. Everyone outside of Bergeron disappointed in that series. Pasta was decent, I guess. Should be very little roster turnover so it'll be interesting to see if the young guys can improve upon their play this year before Chara retires and someone like Krejci falls off a cliff (not worried about Bergeron yet). One last kick at the can for Chara.

Vegas just keeps getting more and more insane. I feel like as soon as I give into the hype they'll all of a sudden look like an actual expansion team, but it's becoming impossible to deny at this point, even if the Pacific is the weakest division.
Thom Yorke is offline   Reply With Quote