Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 04:39 PM   #50971 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
I had a thirty minute conversation over text with my mom last night, I sent her a bunch of photos and links to news articles. The thing is, these messages were sent around 11pm and I was asleep in bed by 9:30. I have no recollection of any of this. At all. Thank god herself none of the photos were inappropriate. Checking all my carbon monoxide detectors as soon as I get home from work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Ambien can hit an in between spot where it’s like you don’t go to sleep but you start dreaming. I’ve had some experiences on it where I thought if I didn’t have a fair amount of drug experience it could’ve been scary.

I’ve never done anything weird on it. I’m used to sitting put when I’m on drugs.

Sometimes weed gives me anti-couchlock though. I need some kind of activity like swimming or house work or I’ll get paranoid. It doesn’t take long before I’m ready to settle into the lounger though. It’s just right after I smoke I get a little racey. Especially if my tolerance is down.
Bollox! It's obviously her house ghost playing tricks on her. Happens all the time, right, Steph?