Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 04:49 PM   #26551 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sane Psycho View Post
I would actually be interested to hear more about his theory. Even if I don't believe a word of it, it just sounds like a fascinating conspiracy.

Now, I think Holocaust denial is idiotic, and I don't buy into the idea that they run the world, nor do I have any problem with Jews, even having a couple of Jewish friends. But I will say that I don't believe they were always the innocent victims throughout history (though they definitely were during the Holocaust) like many seem to believe and that just like every other group, have committed their own atrocities throughout the ages. So have whites. So have blacks. And so on and so forth. I guess humans are truly the greatest monster of all.

But yeah, I'd love to hear that "Hitler was manipulated by Jews" theory. It sounds wonderfully retarded.
That whole thing falls apart when you realize that the richest and most important people in the world are Christian and Muslim.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote