Music Banter - View Single Post - The "Bland and Boring Music" Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default The "Bland and Boring Music" Thread

Quote marks added for ironic effect.
Listen, I know most people here think my music sucks, and that's fine. Over the years I've learned to give less and less of a toss what people think. So this is a thread for, probably, myself, MicShaz and maybe The Sane Psycho, or of course anyone else who wants to post, where we can post music (and talk about it if we wish) that doesn't conform to what the majority here see as cool. Call it mainstream, call it weak, call it bland or boring or restricted or close-minded or whatever the hell you want to call it, it can be posted here.

Pop, AOR, Easy Listening, Pop/Rock, Disco, Prog, whatever you enjoy that you feel would get you laughed at in any other thread, you can tell us about it here. I won't say nobody will laugh at you, cos we know there are people here who will, but that's fine. Have, or develop, a thick skin and learn not to give a ****, and post the music you like.

I personally judge music by very simple criteria: if I enjoy it, if it makes me feel something, I'm happy with that. You can take all your experimental, drone, free jazz and everything else that everyone seems to enjoy: I'm happy listening to the music that makes me happy.

Normies of the forum unite! This will be your sanctuary!