Music Banter - View Single Post - How Long Before OccultHawk is Perma-Banned?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 10:11 PM   #73 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I try not to identify with political parties or movements. The alt-right has many good points, but many bad as well. The alt-right is who got Trump elected, and he has proven to be zionist Israel's little bitch.

The "good side" is that which strives to protect personal freedom and liberty, practices the non-aggression principle, helps one's fellow human, tries to take care of the planet and its environments for future generations and doesn't screw people over.

Well, aside from my heavy online activism, I attend rallies. I start petitions and submit them to government agencies. I have held in-person workshops to inform people about important issues. I co-founded a charity that provided solar power to Palestinians, free of charge. I have reached out to wrongly-accused prisoners, shared their stories and provided them with legal materials and contacts to help them. I've tutored schoolchildren in my community. I've volunteered at food banks. Could I be doing a hell of a lot more? YES! But it's a start, and probably a hell of a lot more than you have done.

The fact that you fail to learn is your shortcoming, not mine.

I don't do what I do to be praised. I do it because it's the right thing to do. The fact that you feel shitty about yourself and have to assign some nefarious made-up narrative to my actions speaks more about you than it does about me.

If you don't like my posts, I implore you to put me on ignore. But you won't do that, because you'd rather sit there and bitch at people who are trying to make a positive impact in this world, than to do anything productive yourself.
I'm just annoyed by your pretentious, self aggrandizing high horse you have just for believing in things that you can't prove while insulting others for not believing. Just like when they cornered you in the 9/11 discussion and tucked your tail running wailing about how we're all morons and you're just trying to save us. Look at your response, all I read was "I'm so much better than you because I do more than you to help others (assumptions I won't deny or confirm because who cares) and I deserve praise".

I know I'm not wrong about you when your screen name literally means exactly what I said...

Quote:
noun
claim to respect and praise; excellence; worth.
something that deserves or justifies a reward or commendation; a commendable quality, act, etc.:
your end goal is to be seen as our Goku.

So does being 'good' count if you care more about the reputation it gives you than you do about the actual impact? Or are you 'bad' for exploiting the opportunity to manipulate our perceptions into feeding your narcissism? What exactly makes you any different than the greedy politicians and snakey CEOs that have done much more charity work and public service than any of us will probably ever get the chance of doing in our entire lives for the sole purpose of swaying our opinions to be favorable towards them?
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote