Music Banter - View Single Post - Rate the Pink Floyd albums you have
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 10:12 PM   #43 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
No that was John Wilkes Booth.
The Music Banner poster or the 19th century assassin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Rod **** on you too?

Seriously, Chula: just accept that what you said was beyond ridiculous. Because the song had a 4/4 beat it was a rip-off? I mean, please. Are you surprised that nobody is taking you seriously? And I don't think anyone is giving you **** you don't deserve for that; enough with the persecution complex. You want to stop digging the hole, maybe put down the shovel?

Also, remember Hawk harried (like that?) Rubber Soul off the forum, and his mother had died. Hawk don't care about your real life bull****: he'll take you down. So your troubles mean nothing to him. But really, nobody is picking on you: you're just piling this stuff on yourself. It's a pity you can't see that, and crying after you've been called out is, I have to say, something of a dick move.
No he's right I keep making Led Zeppelin references, and I think feels he is being Gaslight by me and everyone else. Man this site used to be fun, now it's all drama. Doesn't anyone remember laughter?

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote