Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 04:15 AM   #364 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanblake719 View Post
Sorry to disappoint you. I saw an interview of Margot Robbie by Chris Pratt where he asks her if there were dangerous snakes and creatures around where she lived and she said that she had snakes go into her house. That's never happened to me. Maybe I've seen a few lizards outside but that's it.
Yeah well I saw an interview with Desi O'Toole on RTE (Irish TV) where this woman SWORE there was no such THING as leprechauns. FFS! You can SEE them peeking around the corner of her house, a whole bloody family of them! At one point, when she thinks she's off-camera (though she isn't) she makes a gesture at them to get back, like she's saying "do you want to get me arrested?" Don't believe all you see, bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
POTUS were fun, if you don't get them then must not be into fun.
Trump will have something to say about him.
Quote:
Maybe I am no fun, sorry I can't help it if that's the case, but some bands i listen to I don't think are great but are pretty fun to listen to like The Dandy Warhols or Korn or Limp Bizkit.
No maybe about it; you're a miserable bastard who just can't stop reeling off lists of bands he hates that nobody cares about.
Quote:
Actually it was Scooby Doo 1.
There's no such thing as Scooby Doo 1. It was Scooby Doo. I hate it when people do that, make an original film change its title once there's a sequel. "I think Terminator 1 was better" or "The Hangover 1 was fun". A list of other things I hate to follow, lots more to come. Thanks for reading. Where did that kangaroo come from? I ****ing TOLD the guy to keep them out of sight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Short controller cords must be Japanese manufacturers failing to realize that us fat ass westerners don't sit on the floor, right in front of the TV.
All part of the Asian plot to make us all two feet shorter. You know what they're up to. Ask [MERIT]....