Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 10:03 AM   #368 (permalink)
Nathanblake719
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunmouthGrace View Post
I was actually just about to ask if there were any bands that you do like because honestly **** reading through 40+ pages just for that bit of info.

But I'm pretty whatever wall of text you'd reply with would be just as tedious to read so idk.
I've already mentioned which bands are my favorite on one of the earlier pages. Here's a cut and paste of those earlier comments:My favourite bands would be Guns N' Roses, Metallica, Megadeth, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Vines, Sepultura

I'm also a fan of R.E.M and Pantera

I also Like The Doors and Jimi Hendrix those are my two favourite 60's rock acts.

Some more bands that I like are The Cranberries, Tonic, Urge Overkill, The Pixies. I even like pop solo artists Like Bryan Adams and Richard Marx. The Brian Jonestown Massacre or ok, I only like their album called Give It Back. The Dandy Warhols suck but I like their hit Bohemian Like You.
I'm definitely selective of which bands i choose to listen to and I'm not easily impressed. I focus more on quality rather than quantity unlike some of my friends. I sure wouldn't listen to a crap barely metal band like Lacuna Coil and the version of Atout le monde Cristina Scabbia did with megadeth was ****ing worst than the original they shouldn't have bothered with it. I know it's random but that band just came to my mind. There's still plenty of bands to mention.
Nathanblake719 is offline   Reply With Quote