Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 11:45 AM   #10970 (permalink)
Black Francis
Out of Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Threat case throws spotlight on hard choices for schools

How the **** could kicking this crazy little ****er out of school be a “hard choice”

His right to an education? You think that girl can learn with someone make death threats at her? It’s simple as ****. I mean Goddamn use some ****ing common sense. The kid’s a ****ing nut case.

And there’s an easy work around built into the system. The teacher gets on his **** raising his voice in close proximity which you’re allowed to do. Do it non-stop until he puts his hands on you. Charge him with assault. Grow a sac teachers. That’s what you do when a little girl gets picked on. You put the heat on yourself until you’ve weeded the garden.

Pussy ass bitches.
I think that's gonna lead to a vigilante teachers debate. I went to public schools and i saw plenty of parents defending their psycho kids when teachers suspended them, probably cause they don't want the little prick at home, let the school deal with him.

I do agree with your solution to an extent cause you have to stop this growing trend of messed up kids glorifying school shootings. As soon as a kid makes a death threat you gotta seriously act on it ideally by teachers and parents disarming that kind of behavior without provoking and alienating their kid as a desensitized outsider cause that might actually push him to do the crime.

At least you offered a possible solution, mine would be targeting the youth with cool anti shooting ads to the point messed up kids themselves view school shootings as lame. Maybe with the help of popular musicians and social influencers that could be possible, idk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote