Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 12:24 PM   #10982 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
When a kid is being bullied almost all teachers are careful to administer punishment to both kids to avoid showing favoritism or more likely just pretend not to see. Bullies have bully parents. Administration doesn’t care about reality; they care about appearances. They don’t care about behavior; they just want the suspension numbers low because it makes the school seem better. To really make a classroom bully free a teacher has to be willing to put a kid’s feelings before his livelihood. I didn’t meet many other teachers willing to do that. Maybe none. I heard lots of bitch **** like look out for this kid his mother got so and so fired. I didn’t give a **** about those bully parents or their worthless ****ing kids. And now I’m blowing leaves.

And for every 8 kids shot there’s 8 million having their heads done in by the whole cluster****. Brains on the wall is a good story but scrambled eggs for brains leading to a lifetime of depression for millions is the real story. Do I blame public school for ruining the lives of millions of children? **** yeah I do.
I don't disagree, Hawk.

It sounds a lot like when I was in school.

I saw violence in the classroom several times, punches/kicks, one lad got beat and was bleeding quite bad. I can't recall a teacher ever stepping in even verbally and I remember thinking at the time what do they have to do to get punished. I definitely think the teachers didn't do anything for fear of putting their jobs at risk. And the boys wouldn't say anything or go to anyone to help them for fear of putting their safety at risk. So nothing really happened.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote