Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 01:36 PM   #444 (permalink)
The Sane Psycho
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I beg to differ. Don't buy into scare mongering far right bull****. Denmark has always had a ton of middle eastern immigrants, and they've largely assimilated into our culture just fine. This isn't the place to open that can of worms though.
Fair enough. I don't mean to upset anyone with my views, so apologies if I did. I am a conservative, but I hate the extremist alt right. I'm a libertarian conservative, so I do support conservative ideals like a free market economy, free trade, lower taxes, smaller government, 2nd amendment (gun) rights, and immigration reform (though I am welcoming of immigrants who come over legally and become official citizens). I also support more traditionally liberal ideals like gay marriage and marijuana legalization. I am also 100% pro free speech and anti censorship, even if said speech is offensive and controversial.

The Sane Psycho's Shitposting Odyssey- Where I troll like a 16 year old loser.

The Official Sane Psycho Hook Rock Extravaganza!!!- My actual legitimate journal where I review rock albums with delicious pop hooks.
The Sane Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote