Music Banter - View Single Post - Vaping
Thread: Vaping
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 03:04 PM   #281 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Me and my friends have been talking about how smoking cigarettes is ****ing disgusting and how we all want to quit.
We are all basically non-smokers but whenever we get together and drink, it's nice to smoke something. The social aspect might be the most important thing. Going outside, standing in a circle, talking about stuff...
So, while vaping is for retarded, pussy-ass hipsters, we are considering getting into it.
Any good vapes/liquids anyone can recommend for starters?
Check this link - https://www.reddit.com/r/Vaping101/c...for_beginners/

It's difficult to say what vape to get straight away. It depends on budget and what you want, box mod or pen, removable battery or built in etc.

If you do opt for removable batteries stick to branded names (LG, Sony, Samsung) and check the battery is right for the vaping you will be doing. Read the bits about battery safety.

Liquid is cheap, much, much cheaper than smoking at least in the UK, I'd spend maybe £30 a week on cigarettes I don't even spend that in a month on liquid. Don't bother with tobacco flavoured juice, I've had loads and none of them taste like cigarettes which you probably will go for at first as you switch from smoking.

Post if you have any questions.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote