Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 03:25 PM   #8174 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

1. What is your most precious family heirloom? (And I don't mean in monetary terms)

Not really big on heirlooms. I guess my mother's wedding ring, which my elder sister has.

2. How do you generally react to all those charity ads on TV?

I usually fast-forward through them, especially any to do with animals. Occasionally I will watch one (or have to) but generally I'll think hell with this, I can't support every damn cause in the world. What are the major gubments doing about it eh? Answer me that! **** up the third world and now want us to clean up your mess, and you only pay me the same as some scratcher on the dole? **** you. And so on.

3. In your opinion, what is the most ridiculous/useless item of clothing ever invented?

****ing onesie. Jesus Christ, whose idea was that??

4. What would you consider your worst character trait?

I'm still alive.

5. What type of news story most upsets you?

Anything to do with animal cruelty or cruelty to kids.

6. Of those who have passed away, if it were possible, name up to three people related to you whom you would have back alive?

My mother, obviously, my best friend Gary, dead now over 30 years, and my Auntie Eileen, who passed away last year.

1. Have you ever lost a family heirloom?

No

2. What’s the most you ever gave to charity?

At one point I think I was giving somewhere in the region of 100 Euro a month to various charities. I couldn't afford it and had to kill some of the direct debits. I'm very selective now about who I contribute to. I also worry whether or not the money is actually going where it's supposed to. I'm not paying to prop up some goddamn warlord in Africa or buy him a new Mercedes!

3. How many pairs of shoes do you have

One, plus a pair of boots and two pairs of slippers.

4. What would you consider your mother’s worst character trait?

Her stubborn and constant refusal to be alive.

5. Do you enjoy watching TV news more if the news anchors are attractive?

I don't watch TV news

6. If you could bring back the dead just so they would be stuck where they’re buried and would die there again this time buried alive, would you use this power?

For my father, yes. **** yes. For anyone else, no. What the **** is wrong with you?