Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 02:05 AM   #461 (permalink)
Nathanblake719
Music Addict

Some more overrated and bad bands.

Euro Pop bands like Aqua, Ace of Base, Whighfield and La Bouche are all pieces of crap. I remember in the late 90's my sister was listening to this right alongside the Smashing Pumpkins Adore which I believe is not a good Smashing Pumpkins album because they went electronic. Aqua was huge with their hit song Barbie Girl. It's hard to believe that music that bad was that popular but you would have to have been there to understand that. Ace of Base are still played on the radio and on tv all the time.

John Mayer is a really boring **** pop rock singer songwriter. I remember when he first came out as a really young kid I actually liked his hit I don't remember what it's called but it has the lyrics " I wanna run through the halls of my high school, I wanna scream at the top of my lungs." This guy's music is so boring It makes me feel like almost having a panic attack when it comes on on the radio or tv. This guy is more famous for the famous chicks he's banged than his crappy boring pop rock hits. I don't know how such a crappy musical artist can have such a huge ego like he does but it must be for his sexual conquests rather than his annoyingly boring musical compositions.
Nathanblake719 is offline   Reply With Quote