Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 10:15 AM   #527 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanblake719 View Post
More ****ty and overrated artists.

Marilyn Manson. This guy just talks in a croaky voice while doing a ****ty cover of tainted love and dresses up like a goth woman to get publicity. I can't even believe that he has dated attractive women like Rose Mcgowan and Evan rachel Wood. This guy doesn't have a shred of talent a fact that doesn't seem to bother him at all. All he cares about is getting publicity.

Three Doors Down are a very boring, generic, bland and unoriginal Post Grunge band. Their biggest hits are Kryptonite, Here Without you and Let Me Go. This band is just like the other post grunge bands like The Calling, Fuel, Lifehouse and Puddle of Mud. Very mediocre people doing very boring and unoriginal music.
I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that "Hanging by a Moment" isn't a phat jam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPnK39ax_AM
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote