Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 10:58 AM   #529 (permalink)
Black Francis
Out of Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanblake719 View Post
I just wanna add some more to a comment I said earlier about the band Hole. I think I was wrong to criticize Courtney love for stealing fame off of Kurt Cobain. She couldn't help that she just married the biggest rockstar in the world at the time. They had a kid together and really must have been in a loving relationship, I was wrong to suggest that she married him for the sole purpose of getting fame and wealth for herself. I don't think that is true and that is pretty unfair to her and her own music career. I still think that it's obvious that she became famous for only one reason which was for marrying Kurt Cobain. I am not a fan of Hole or Courtney Love's singing voice but I don't think she is a bad person like she is portrayed as in the media.
She's no saint either, Billy Corgan mentions banging her while they were both in a relationship. I'm also one of those ppl that think she had Kurt killed cause he was gonna divorce her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote